Assistant Electric Engineer
1. Automation control-related major above college level
2. New grad, 1~2 years experience on designing or debugging control system is better.
3. Have electrical knowledge (PLC, touch panel, control equipment, etc.).
Familiar with S7-300, S7-200, AB MicroLogix1400 or PROFACE touch panel is better.
4. Can use AUTOCAD, Word, Excel
5. General ability in reading, writing and speaking English.
< Basic work>
1. make and/or confirm electrical drawings to and from vendor.
2. make and/or confirm electrical drawings to provide to customer.
3. attend meeting and/or negotiation with vendor and/or customer.
4. work closely with electrical engineer to resolve some electrical troubles.
5. maintain the standard drawings and engineering book
6. other work arranged by direct supervisor